Take and follow your personal trainer with you, wherever you go!!

Thank you for stopping by! FitnessByTY's goal is to keep you on track and motivated with your workouts. Here we try to share useful and applicable information, articles, tips, stories that you can relate with. I'd love to hear your suggestions and questions about what we talk or at least should talk about! Jump in and enjoy!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Too Busy Today? How Do You Stay On Track?

What's your busiest day of the week? My Tuesdays are insane. Usually 10 clients + 2 classes. To stay on track working from 5:30am to 9:30pm, I need to have my food ready and plan a short workout, no longer than 30 minutes. I wake up at 4am and don't go to bed until at least 10pm.
I have between 6 and 9 meals, being the majority very small meals, easy to digest: egg whites, protein shake, protein bars, selected fruits, no more than 2 handfulls of nuts (always pre-packed, so I won't have the temptation to get that extra hand), microwaved baked potato, frozen broccoli, pre-cooked meat.
I don't necessarily carry all of the above around everyday. They are my quick and easy choices.
I focus on having 3 full meals. My body then gets a good message that it has been well fed with those full meals and it keeps my cravings under control.
Today my lunch was grilled tuna steak, broccoli and half baked potato. It took me 10 minutes to make it. No excuses. Keeping it simple without a big variety makes it doable and low stress to buy, plan, cook and carry around. What do you do to stay on your fat loss/fitness track?

No comments:

Post a Comment